Job no longer available
Looking for a Sales Manager (non-producing) in the Western US for a successful and growing Financial Services company. Products include a top-rated by Morningstar HSA and an FSA, with more products already hitting the portfolio (e.g. Cobra, HRA, Medical Travel, and others).
They have set out to raise the bar on benefit solutions because they believe no one should have to sacrifice personal wellness for financial wellness.
While traditional benefits focus more on transactions and less on the humans using them, they harness user-centric design and innovative technology to deliver an effortless experience for employers and account holders alike.
- You will lead and develop a team of 8 sales reps in the Western US. Focus is on selling to the Mid-Market (100-1,000) segment.
- You will work closely with other leaders to establish and improve broker channel sales processes and forecast the sales pipeline.
- Up to 50% travel potential to attend high profile meetings with brokers and clients, all in Western US.
- Compensation includes a 6-figure base (up to $150K) plus incentive comp.
- Fully remote, but candidate must reside in either the Pacific or Mountain time zones. HQ office is in San Francisco.
They are strategically expanding their footprint across the country, and need sales people (reps and managers) with experience working with brokerages and their key decision makers.